Coach Brittney Owner/Head CoachCONTACT TRAINER
Brittney’s personal motto is “in a healthy body is a healthy mind.” She believes in that motto so much that she has it tattooed on the inside of her right arm. It is a constant reminder that in order to live healthy, one must also think healthy. Brittney’s goal as a health and fitness professional is to help people help themselves.
Brittney has worked in the health and fitness industry for over a decade, and CrossFit has provided her the avenue to pursue her dream of sharing her passion for fitness and helping people along their health and fitness journey. Brittney is committed to creating an inviting environment, providing quality training and world-class service at Black Powder CrossFit that is second to none.
- A. Exercise and Sport Psychology, Argosy University 2014
- S. Exercise and Sport Science, Texas Tech University 2004
- Massage Therapy Technical Degree, 2006
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- USAPL Certified Coach
- USAW L1 Sports Performance Coach
- TRX Certified Instructor
- Precision Nutrition L1 Nutrition Coach, (Currently working on certification)
- CrossFit Strongman Certified
- CrossFit Mobility Certified